Status of Job: Permanent
Job Level: Entry/ Mid Level
Location: Headoffice, Tejgaon
Context and environment:
Shwapno is the place where tens of millions of people expect their dream come in true- the dream of getting fair price & weight and pleasant shopping experience. Shwapno does not want to get exposure as superstore, rather aspire to serve the community as “neighborhood chain store” across the country primarily from district level bringing all necessities under the same roof. Neighborhood chain store, the concept that Shwapno wants to apply, refers to the chain store that will exist in every locality with close proximity. Accordingly, ACI Logistics establishes Shwapno in the somewhat deep locality instead of establishing on the thoroughfares or on main roundabouts. In general, people have to visit in wet markets, which are full of mud, toxic air, and musty ambiance, for their everyday, weekly and even fortnightly shopping for perishable as well as fast moving consumer goods. Interestingly, people of Bangladesh are welcoming the concept of superstore or neighborhood chain store with lots of enthusiasm and excitement.
At Shwapno we take pride of our skilled human resources. Each employee of Shwapno plays a vital role in the operation, progress and success of the organization. Building trust with each other is the most important step to winning trust of our customers.
- To show respect for the individual
- To strive for excellence
- To act with integrity
- Need experience in commercial and procurement for 2 to 3 years.
- Need experience in procurement of printing and digital branding material.
- Need experience in vendor management.
- Experience in digital marketing, event organizing.
- Source, Visit, and Evaluation of potential suppliers.
- Communicate & Maintain quotation and cost history, accountability for ensuring the best prices.
- Handle interdepartmental requirements.
- Continuous and ensure timely follow-up of material requirements.
- Update concerned departments about related information.
- Prepare and follow up bill/ payment with accounts and give feedback to respective procurement officer/ supplier.
- Establish/Enhance procurement department procedures, creating more detailed record reports and analysis.
- Suggest cost saving measures.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field.
- Graduate/Post graduate from any disciple from reputed university, Business graduate will be preferred.
- Highly energetic physically and mentally.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Very good at Excel and MS Power Point
- Team player.
- Analytical, decision maker, planner.
- Tech savvy.
- Process oriented.
- Target oriented.
- Responsible and matured.
- Proficient in computer operation specially MS Power Point, MS Excel and MS Word; Working experience in SAP will be preferred.
- ACI Logistics Limited is committed to employing the best candidate for all its vacancies. This means looking for applicants from the largest possible pool of talent, both internally and externally.
- ACI Logistics Limited diversity and inclusion policy ensure there is no discrimination in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
- ACI Logistics Limited encourages people from different backgrounds and cultures.
If you are interested to work with ACI Logistics Limited, please apply online –
Head office: Novo Tower, Level-8
270, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
Application Deadline : December 29, 2016
Visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ACI-Logistics-Ltd-HR-683599538321198/?fref=ts